Monday, July 30, 2012

St. Louis Day 3 part one

To start off our third day in St. Louis, we decided to do something more for the adults and less for the kiddos.
Tour Anheuser-Busch!
I didn't think they would...but they actually have Clydesdales at the distillery in St. Louis.  I didn't get any good pictures of the stables, but they're nicer than my house....
  I loved the old architecture.
 Paul and the kiddos in front of an old copper tub.  Notice Emmett's "smile".
 I like this guy.  I bet he'd be cool to drink with, if only I could get up there...
 They make you walk downhill several blocks on the tour, but when you get to the end they bus you back up the hill.  I thought that was a nice touch, especially as hot as it was when we were there.
 At the end of the tour, everyone gets free pop and pretzels...
 ...or the adults can each have 2 beers.  You have to bring your own sleeping toddlers though.
We were there for a couple of hours, so we were able to do something for the adults but it wasn't so long and boring that the kids were climbing the walls.  They did try to drive away in the antique beer truck, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment